RFQ - Town of Windsor --- Windsor, California Issues Request for Qualifications for Major Civic Center Project
Notice Summary :
RFQ: Town of Windsor
Windsor, California Issues Request for Qualifications for
Major Civic Center Project
With this RFQ the Town of Windsor seeks a developer with excellent qualifications to help us realize our Civic Center vision. The selected developer will be expected to deliver a mixed-use development that achieves the Town’s goals for Block A of the Civic Center Visioning Plan, in the furtherance of the Civic Center Master Plan. The selection process consists of two parts.
Part 1 requires submittal of a statement of qualifications, from which the Town will select a short list of developer candidates.
Part 2 consists of an interview and submittal of a more detailed proposal in response to an RFP.
- January 16, 2018: Indicate intention to respond to the RFQ
- January 30, 2018: Pre-Submittal meeting
- February 6, 2018: Final date for Applicants to submit questions
- February 13, 2018: Town of Windsor will post questions and responses to all intended Applicants
- 4:00 pm, February 27, 2018: Final date for submission of qualifications
- March 15, 2018: Town of Windsor to identify up to three finalists to submit detailed proposals and interview
Please deliver five bound copies, one unbound copy, and one electronic copy on CD or a thumb drive, no later than 4:00 PM on February 27, 2018. Postmarks will not be accepted. Copies shall be addressed to: