RTQ 57013: IMMEDIATE REPAIRS WORK ORDER CONTRACTS 2019 THROUGH 2021
Contact: Elza Renazile: Telephone at 212-435-4657, FAX at 212-435-4693, email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due Date: May 6, 2019
Scope of Work: The Authority wishes to pre-qualify SBE firms to submit bids for two (2) separate Immediate Repairs Work Order Contracts on a call-in basis as needed. This pre-qualified list will be for a duration of two (2) years, with two (2) one (1) year options. This work will be performed at the various Port Authority New Jersey facilities as noted below:
Contract A - Newark Liberty International and Teterboro Airports
Contract B - Real Estate Services & Planning and Regional Development that includes the following facilities in the State of New Jersey:
1. Essex County Resource Recovery Center, Newark, New Jersey
2. Newark Legal Center Building & Pedestrian Bridge, Newark, New Jersey
3. Hoboken Waterfront Blocks A, B & C Buildings, Hoboken, New Jersey
4. 2 Montgomery Street Office Building, Jersey City, New Jersey
5. Elizabeth Industrial Park Warehouse Building, Elizabeth, New Jersey
6. Hoboken Ferry Terminal, Hoboken, New Jersey
It is anticipated but it is not guaranteed that work required by the Contract may include, but may not necessarily be limited to the following:
1. Provide labor, materials and equipment not more than 24 hours after notification of the need for an Immediate Repair by the Chief Engineer.
2. Respond with all construction disciplines. In addition, the firm shall demonstrate the ability to obtain construction permits, such as lane closure permits, and shall also be able to close lanes on major highways, sidewalk closure permits, road opening permits, environmental permits and other permits required by state and local jurisdictions. All work needs to be completed in accordance with current federal, state and local environmental, health and safety regulations.
3. Provide Inspection Support Services including elevated access, lane closures, providing various types of equipment for the use of inspection team, removal/replacement of architectural finishes such as ceilings and cladding, etc. within 7 days’ notice by the Chief Engineer.
4. Complete multiple immediate repair and inspection support service responses simultaneously.
Qualification information is to be submitted by 2:00 pm on May 6, 2019 and it is anticipated that the bid documents will be available to pre-qualified bidders on or about May 2019. In order to pre-qualify for the said contracts, all participating firms must execute and submit the Attachment A – Agreement on Terms of Discussion and the Contractor’s Qualification Statement with their RFQ submittal package. Participating firms should also execute and submit the Business Qualification Questionnaire as per instructions on the website.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (Port Authority), in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d to 2000d-4) and the Regulations, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively ensure that any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises will be afforded full and fair opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, or national origin in consideration for an award.
Additionally, all bidders (including proposers, and respondents, as applicable) are notified that the Port Authority will ensure that, with respect to any contract/agreement entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises, minority business enterprises and woman-owned business enterprises, as applicable, will be afforded full and fair opportunity to submit bids, proposals and responses, as applicable, in response to this invitation, and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, or national origin in consideration for an award.