MTA Capital Construction - RFP Contract #PS875 for Development of Master Plan for Penn Station
Notice Summary :
MTA – Capital Construction
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
CONTRACT #: PS875
DUE DATE: 6/20/19
TITLE: Development of Master Plan for Penn Station. Proposals shall consist of a Technical/Managerial Proposal and a Cost Proposal.
DESC: The Metropolitan Transportation Authority (“MTA”), acting by and through MTA Capital Construction Company (“MTACC”), seeks to engage a consultant to develop a Master Plan for the future of Penn Station.
A Selection Committee will evaluate all Technical/Managerial Proposals based on the criteria listed below in relative order of importance:
1) Qualifications and experience of proposed Key Personnel;
2) Quality and success of prior representative projects;
3) Project understanding and proposed technical approach;
4) Proposed management approach;
5) Capability and effective use of resources to meet the Project schedule;
6) Diversity practices;
7) Past performance on MTA or other contracts, including past performance regarding compliance with contract provisions for, and proposed plans to achieve goals for, M/WBE/SDVOB subcontracting levels;
8) Other relevant matters, including issues that might be raised after release of the RFP and overall adherence to the requirements of the RFP in terms of quality and completeness;
9) Acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contract.